1. Belarusian polytechnic institute (1986 – 1992), qualification: mechanical engineer.
2. State institute of advanced training and retraining of executive workers and specialists (2004 – 2006), qualification: economic manager.
3. COMPANY: 2000 – until now: “Tabak-invest” LLC
3.3. POSITION (2006 – until now): Director for branded retail development
FUNCTIONS: management and development of Modny Moll retail network selling cloths, footwear, accessories (60 retail stores); development of lease area layout designs and selection of leaseholders for the company’s trading facilities (10 Koronas + 1 Zamok).
3.2. POSITION (2004 – 2006): Project manager of Korona-1 Shopping Center (Kalvariyskaya str., 24)
FUNCTIONS: determination of the concept, format and layout designs of Korona-1 SC facilities; opening of the first 21 stores of Modny Moll; selection of SC leaseholders.
3.1. POSITION (2000 – 2004): director for distribution
FUNCTIONS: organization and management of distribution of cigarettes produced by the company; opening distribution branches of the company in all regional centers of the Republic of Belarus; preparation of business plans for Belarusian banks for crediting purchases of cigarette manufacturing equipment.
2. COMPANY: 1995 – 2000 – Joint Venture “Korpak-Invest”
POSITIONS: Marketing specialist, Deputy director for commerce.
FUNCTIONS: organization and management of distribution of polyethylene bags, plastic toys for children.
1. ENTERPRISE: 1992 – 1994 – Minsk tractor plant, styling design department
POSITION: design engineer
FUNCTIONS: development of tractor hood design, release of drawings, designer's supervision and production process control.
Real Estate Awards
Heralded as the market benchmark ... more »
Review of Belarus
and its capital Minsk
A shopping centre development boom is sweeping the Belarusian capital ... more »
Lithuania invests in state
of the art logistic parks
The Lithuanian government sees the development ...more »